No. of Positions: 1
Experience: >= 1-Year
We are looking for a Backend Engineer with hands on experience in designing, developing, testing and optimizing backend services, Restful APIs using latest technology frameworks.
In the first 30 days, you will design, build and deliver small features to monitor, optimize and automate the manual process. You’ll familiarize yourself with our stack, code review process, and codebase to learn how everything is connected. After graduating from smaller features, you will graduate to complex and larger initiatives, including planning, estimating and delivery.
- Restful API design & development using micro service architecture
- Assist in designing databases to manage our massive amounts of data
- Development of server-less applications in backend
- Implement cyber security practices to ensure security of the backend services
- Log analysis to spot areas of improvement for speed and scale
- Management of development and production servers
Skills and Qualifications
- Lives and breathes resiliency and uptime
- Hands on experience with AWS services
- Experience with databases, such as Redis, MongoDB and VoltDB
- Demonstrable expertise with Node JS and Bash scripting
- Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing
- Deep understanding of distributed systems
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Glu
- Experience source control tools such as GIT/Github, SVN, or Perforce
- Should be a team player
- University degree in Computer Science with a minimum experience of 1 years in the relevant position.
Apply for this position by sending us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
with [Backend Engineer] in subject line.